Detached Single Family, Ranch - CAIRO, GA
Bring the horses! To this 17.57 acres with fenced pastures, water, barn and out buildings ready to start your dream ranch. Currently there are 9 12x14 stalls and an insulated tack room and room for 3 more stalls with very little effort. Old silo converted into a spacious workshop. Hot walker, round pen and arena for training. Highway frontage with long blacktop canopy drive way leads to an a red brick home with large 2-car carport surrounded by beautiful old oaks and producing pecan trees and grape vines… very quiet, secluded and private. Just 5 miles south of Cairo and less than 30 minutes from Tallahassee. Older home that has updates including a lovely updated gourmet kitchen with double ovens, newer appliances, island work station opening to a spacious family and dining area. All three bedrooms are good size, two full baths, some hardwood floors.
Lucretia S. Thomas, Realtor, CRS,,GRI,ePro of Thomas Acquisition & Property
View Phone Number
As seen in...
Homes & Land of Tallahassee,
Vol. 45, Issue 04, Page 7.
Request a free magazine here, or call 1-800-277-7800.
- Cooling System: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Stories: 1.0
- Central Air
- Heating Fuel: Electric; Wood
- Exterior Construction: Brick
- Parking: 2 spaces
- Floors: Carpet; Hardwood; Laminate; Tile; Vinyl
- Property Type: Residential; Single Family Detached
- Living Room
- Dining Room
- Family Room
- Utility Room
- Additional Areas: Bedroom; Bedroom; Bedroom; Full Bath; Full Bath; Office; Workshop
- OTHER COUNTY,OTHER COUNTY,OTHER COUNTY